We launched our specialist sports division to represent sports professionals and clubs in a more ethical, reliable and credible way than others in the marketplace. We bring the transparency and professionalism of a well-established law firm into the world of sport, offering a highly personable service that places the best interests of our clients at the forefront.
Sports representation can be a particularly complex area of law, however as professionals working for professionals, we help clubs and sports persons from all disciplines to focus on what really matters: success both in their professional and personal lives:
• Our legal background means we are well versed in negotiating the very best deals and ensuring everything is above board
• We offer a fully comprehensive 24/7 legal package for all of our clients
• We place a real emphasis on quality over quantity, ensuring we can deliver a bespoke service to each client, giving them the time and attention they each deserve
• We balance the professionalism of a law firm with a love of sport and the aim of helping people maximise their potential
Why choose us?
The sports professional care and club support we provide – through our range of products, services and sporting contacts – makes us an unrivalled proposition when choosing representation. Whether acting for an individual sports person or on behalf of a club, we are able to offer the right guidance and deliver the very best results.
Our team are able to provide invaluable assistance in areas such as:
• Regulatory and Governance
• Dispute Resolution
• Individual Representation
• Player/Athlete Contracts and Transfers
• Image Rights
• Sponsorship & Partnership Arrangements
• Merchandising, Licensing and Affinity
• Broadcasting, Digital Media, Social Media and Data
• Event Organisation and Venues
How Barnes Harrild & Dyer Solicitors can help
For further information and a free telephone consultation, call our Central London or Croydon offices today on 0344 444 8216 and speak to our Senior Partner Paul Turner, a legal 500 recognised Leading Lawyer, or our Head of Private Client Ravi Merhas.
For a same-day response, we can be emailed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. If you wish to arrange a call back or consultation, you can alternatively contact us via the blue contact us boxes above.