As part of our ongoing expansion and increasing workload, we are seeking the best Immigration Solicitors/Senior & Advanced IAAS Accredited Caseworkers to join our thriving and energetic team – Excellent Salary with Remote Working Options.
• Accredited Caseworkers to include performing IRC work – £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
• Accredited Caseworkers with no IRC work £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
• Accredited Solicitors/Legal Executives – £35,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience and qualifications and role.
• Bonus scheme available, subject to performance and achieving set targets
Barnes Harrild & Dyer Solicitors is a leading law firm specialising in Immigration, Asylum & Human Rights law with an outstanding reputation for our work in this field. We are recommended by the Legal 500 and recognised for our exemplary work and determination.
We hold preferred supplier legal aid contracts in Immigration/Asylum and Public Law categories, with Detained Duty Advice (DDA) contracts at Harmondsworth, Colnbrook, Yarlswood, Brook House and Tinsley House Immigration Removal Centres and also Detained Asylum Casework (DAC) contracts at Harmondsworth, Colnbrook and Yarlswood.
Our team of lawyers are second to none, committed to their work and recognised as leaders in the field. As our firm continues to expand, we are seeking to recruit Solicitors and/or IAAS accredited Senior or Advanced Caseworkers to assist the firm with the continued high demand for our services and with our detained casework in particular.
We are committed to investing in our staff members and provide ongoing high-quality bespoke training packages to aid the continuing development and career progression of our staff. Our Supervisors and Heads of Department provide ongoing peer support and an open door supervision policy. Opportunities for development and promotion within the firm are always encouraged.
We recognise the benefits of flexible and remote working and this is available to all members of staff. We have high quality cloud-based IT systems to support remote working and provide the necessary equipment to facilitate this.
• Accreditation as an IAAS Senior (level 2) or Advanced Caseworker (level 3)
• Minimum of two years’ experience of Legal Aid asylum work
• Experience of working with immigration detainees
• Experience of Public Law work, including applications for Judicial Review, injunctions preventing removal and unlawful detention/false imprisonment claims
We are an equal opportunities practice and are proud of the diversity of our staff.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to the firm’s Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org and suitable candidates will be invited for interview.
There is no deadline for applications. We are interested in employing strong candidates with the greatest potential.