Skip to navigation Skip to main content

Family & Partners

We are specialist immigration solicitors within Croydon and Central London and have a strong reputation in assisting family members and partners to enter and remain in the UK. We offer competitive pricing and offer a bespoke immigration service to all our clients.

Spouse Visas/Civil Partnership Visas/Unmarried Partners Visas/Same Sex Partner Visas (Settlement visas)

This kind of visa are for Spouses, Civil Partners, Unmarried Partners and Same Sex Partners who intend to join their spouses or partners who are either British Citizens or Persons with Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) living in the UK.

Those applying for this visa will be able to live and work in the UK for the duration of their leave and may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) after 5 years.

People already in the UK may also be able to apply for live to remain in the UK as Spouses, Civil Partners or Unmarried Partners.

In certain circumstances, dependant children of the applicant can apply for settlement at the same time.
Obtaining good quality advice can prevent applications from being delayed or being refused which can cause a lot of stress for applicants and their partners in the UK.

Our Immigration lawyers are on hand to provide advice and submit a well prepared application to UK Visas and Immigration.

Fiance & Fiancee Visas

Fiance and Fiancée Visas are for people who are not married but are intending to get married in the UK.
The fiance or fiancee should intend to join their partner who is either a British Citizen or a person who is settled in the UK.

Those applying for this visa must intend to get married within 6 months of entering the UK. This visa is particularly useful for people who have friends and family in the UK who they want to attend their wedding but who would otherwise not be able to travel abroad for one reason or the other. It is also a good option for people who rather get married in the UK because of work commitments or some other reason, including any difficulties associated with travelling abroad.

As with other visas there are number of requirements which must be satisfied to make a successful application, and this is where our immigration lawyers can assist.

In addition to providing advice and completing the application we will also advise on the conditions attached to this visa and how a person changes their Immigration status from being on a Fiance/Fiancee visa to becoming a person with leave to remain as a spouse or partner.

Our Immigration lawyers will advise on all the documents required for this application and will assist with the entire application, including booking an interview with the visa application centre.

For further information and a free telephone consultation, call our Central London or Croydon offices today on 0344 444 8216 and speak to one of our senior lawyers.

Engage Us

Get expert legal advice. Contact us today to arrange an initial consultation.

9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Book a Consultation
Request a Callback
Pay Online

Request a callback

Complete the form below and one of our expert legal team will call you back within 24hrs to discuss the details of your case.

You don't need to provide an email address, but we will use this if we can't get in contact by phone.

Tell us briefly about the nature of your case to help us put you in touch with the most relevant member of our legal team.

The information you submit here is transmitted securely and treated in strict confidence. Read our full Privacy & Terms.